Sunday 13 November 2011

WHY? OH WHY????

relaxing on the lounge!  She knows she isn't allowed up there!
            meet CHINO...









waiting to be fed.....

playing with Andy's shoe (but don't tell anyone)...


....and socks...

hiding....

chill out mode with favourite toy



You may wonder why. So do I. You may ask what breed she is. So do I. Iwanted to call her "MIXUP" because that's what she is, but the boys wouldn't let me. We know she has Cocker Spanial (mother) and Labrador/Heeler (father), but I'm not convinced there isn't some Dalmation in there!

Did you notice how dogs (or this one anyway) doesn't have a red eye effect, but a green eye effect? Jimmi explained it well, but I can't remember the explaination. Also getting rid of red eye effect doesn't work on green eyes! We tried! Chino's eyes are not green, they are brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment